Astonishing NolanFans

A place for forum games and interesting thread ideas.
Master Virgo wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 9:17 am
This thread was created by m4 for the purpose of making light of the other members in good jest or quoting another member for saying something hilarious and awesome. Please do not use it as a platform for provocation and baiting.£

Sandy wrote:
April 15th, 2013, 8:52 pm
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:coster whatever is the new hardy
i pledge to never learn who he is or see any of his work
and i never did

Allstar wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 8:44 pm
Master Virgo wrote:
May 24th, 2018, 9:17 am
Please do not use it as a platform for provocation and baiting.£

allstar rises

Out-of-Context NF Quotes #3

the_red_ninja wrote:nudes between strangers ... is neccessary
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:i'm not racist, i'm like the only white guy in my friend group
Cilogy wrote:I've always wanted an expensive Persian prostitute
Master Virgo wrote:Nomis get over yourself, you oversensitive Dutchman
Master Virgo wrote:Have a good one you Dutch bitch.
Artemis wrote:If RIFA is reading this: yeah u stupid bro.
Dodd wrote:Hard to bounce back from the whole world seeing you butt hole and taking a load on your face.

Cilogy wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Out-of-Context NF Quotes #3

the_red_ninja wrote:nudes between strangers ... is neccessary

lol when did virgo post those

Master Virgo wrote:
September 27th, 2018, 7:21 am
Cilogy wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 3:45 pm
Yea baby gimme dat Persian justice spread it all over me I want it all mmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhhh

£

Ruth wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 6:43 pm
I 👁 just did sex 😻🍆💦 so 💯 hard 💦🍆 to this 👈 girl. 👧 She 👩 was moaning😩😫 and stuff and I 👁 did sex 😻🍆💦 so 💯 hard 💦🍆 and so 💯 good👌👌 with her. 👩 She 👩 was 👏 all 💯 'Please🙏🙏 have✊ good👌 sex 😻🍆💦 with 👏 me' and 👏 I 👁 said 💬💬🔙 back 🔙 'Yeah, Im going 🏃 to really sex 😻🍆💦 you 👈 so 💯 great 👍👍 lady' and 👏 shes 🙇 like 💖 'Thanks😊😊'. It was so 💯 good 👌👌👌 and so 💯 hot☀️🔥 and 👏 we 👥 both👥 ❤️loved💕😍😍 doing 🔨🔨 sex😻🍆💦 in 👏 all positions🏆🏆. At 🍆 the 👏 end 🔚 I 👁 was 👏 all 💯 'Hey, Im going 🏃🏃 to finish 🏁 sex 😻🍆💦 now' and 👏 she 👩 said 💬 '🤝Yes🤝, that 😐 would 🐝be🐝 nice👍 if you 👈 🏁 finished 🏁 so 💯 hard 💦🍆 on 🔛 that 😐 towel'. I👁 said 💬💬 'Yes🤝' and 👏 so I 👁 finished 🏁🏁 so 💯💯 hard 💦🍆 on 🔛 the towel.
basically, best post ever

Nomis wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 6:52 pm
Ruth wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 6:43 pm
I 👁 just did sex 😻🍆💦 so 💯 hard 💦🍆 to this 👈 girl. 👧 She 👩 was moaning😩😫 and stuff and I 👁 did sex 😻🍆💦 so 💯 hard 💦🍆 and so 💯 good👌👌 with her. 👩 She 👩 was 👏 all 💯 'Please🙏🙏 have✊ good👌 sex 😻🍆💦 with 👏 me' and 👏 I 👁 said 💬💬🔙 back 🔙 'Yeah, Im going 🏃 to really sex 😻🍆💦 you 👈 so 💯 great 👍👍 lady' and 👏 shes 🙇 like 💖 'Thanks😊😊'. It was so 💯 good 👌👌👌 and so 💯 hot☀️🔥 and 👏 we 👥 both👥 ❤️loved💕😍😍 doing 🔨🔨 sex😻🍆💦 in 👏 all positions🏆🏆. At 🍆 the 👏 end 🔚 I 👁 was 👏 all 💯 'Hey, Im going 🏃🏃 to finish 🏁 sex 😻🍆💦 now' and 👏 she 👩 said 💬 '🤝Yes🤝, that 😐 would 🐝be🐝 nice👍 if you 👈 🏁 finished 🏁 so 💯 hard 💦🍆 on 🔛 that 😐 towel'. I👁 said 💬💬 'Yes🤝' and 👏 so I 👁 finished 🏁🏁 so 💯💯 hard 💦🍆 on 🔛 the towel.
basically, best post ever
i’m cool but not that kind of genius

it’s a copypasta